There is much to consider when embarking on selling your home let alone selling it fast and for cash. Until relatively recently the only routes open to people wanting to sell their property were traditional high street estate agents and monthly auction sales. ‘Fast’ and ‘Cash’ are not words associated with either option.
In addition to this, homeowners would need to take into account things like seasonal demand – when is the right time of year to sell my home? Summer or winter? Is my house in a good enough state to achieve the best possible sales price? If not, how much and how long will the work take to bring it up to scratch to sell? All good questions which can potentially add to the length of time in getting your house ready for market. If it’s winter and spring is the best time to sell your property you will have to wait 3 to 6 months just to list it with an estate agent! Once your property is on the market it can take a minimum of 2-3 months from the point of accepting an offer to completion and receiving the money into your bank account. This is all based on finding a swift buyer who has a mortgage in place and is chain-free and able to move quickly.
Cash House Buyers
Not everyone has the luxury of time to sell their property through an estate agent particularly if they are looking to relocate, getting divorced, experiencing financial difficulty, inherited a property or simply struggling to sell on the open market. Cash house buyers offer a simple and straightforward alternative to estate agents as they are in a position to pay cash for your property and do it quickly. Just follow the 6 simple steps to find out how you can sell your house fast for cash today.
- First you need to contact your preferred cash house buyer by phone or filling out an online form on their website.
- They will then review your property details and compare the property prices in the local area to judge the value in today’s market.
- Based on their research of the local market, the cash house buyer will make an initial offer all within 24 hours.
- If you are happy with their offer and agree the sale with the cash house buyer, they will appoint an independent solicitor to act for you.
- Unlike with a traditional estate agent where you are required to spend money on solicitors as well as the cost of the property valuation and a survey – not to mention the estate agent fees, with a cash house buyer the whole process is free.
- Cash house buyers can exchange and complete a sale on your property as quickly as you need them to, on a date of your choice. The funds can be in your account in as little as 7 days.
So why not contact www.sellyourhousefast.online for a 100% guaranteed, no obligation cash offer today!